But wants are fun. Here is my daydream birthday wishlist in a frivolously perfect world:
- A slick pair of T.U.K. Mondo Creepers in size 9. While I'm at it, here is my shoe Pintrest. Any of these would be just fine. http://pinterest.com/trazadone/shoes/
- A matching set of this white collar and matching leash for Boppy and me. (Bop and I have the same birthday. My baby is going to be 10ish! wow.)
- I am always and forever wanting new tattoos and have endless plans and ideas. This is one of them:
- A new Klick Klack with underneath storage.
- A new bedroom.
- A fat gift card to Michaels would make me very happy.
- I'll take rhinoplasty, a boob lift, and my stretch marks erased, please.
- A big ol' gift card to Sephora.
- Patrick Nagel & Dennis Mukai framed prints. I've had my eye on these girls:
- Fancy clothes, including the perfect pair of lace pants, perfect linen pants and general badass bizarre Maria style.
- Between 6 and 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep would be heaven.
- I want to adopt a small young dog. Preferably a mutt, male between 5 and 30 lbs.
That's actually what I want the most. I want to rescue a young little boy dog to join our family. I know it's not the best idea for a 1 bedroom apartment that's already occupied by a full grown husband, Siberian Husky, deranged cat, and me. But this is a fantastical wishlist, and I wish for a little friend to love and cuddle me, and to be the best mom and home possible to the little guy.
I want a small dog. I want one so bad. Just a little one. To have forever.
OK that's my list. It's just for fun. For pretend. I have pink Pajamas with the turtles on them and a Ween shirt. Time for a nap.