Wednesday, April 4, 2012

People Never Notice Anything.

When i got home from work this morning I went to make my scheduled potty, and for some reason i cannot think of now i was thinking about the Catcher In The Rye and all the old timey words that Holden Caulfield used.  Lousy, phony, crummy.  Crummy.  I kept thinking of the work crummy over and over and lost it.  I can't believe i didn't wake the boy up from how hard i was laughing.  I don't know why.  it's a stupid word.  but now i just love it.  Crummy.
Crummy tummy.  Silly crummy.  Crummy puppy.
Yesterday was really crummy with a lot of disappointment.  i hope today is better.  Hopes aren't high.

i like that this pic popped up when i did an image search for Crummy.  they're cute, but yeah, totally crummy.
Plastic dump truck infant is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment