Friday, January 20, 2012

i never married but...

These would look perfect on my pretty pale mangled fingers.

icy. bold. organic. etsy.
Because i said punk rock.  it takes all kinds of brides.  I'd see you thru shining eyes til death.
With the Goblin King as Ring Bearer, you've made it thru the Labyrinth of my ♥.
This.  THIS.  with a black pearl.  a prize from a tongue, from a shell, from the bottom of the ocean.  And  I'm in love with a Cancer.  He's got me in his pinchers.

This came from my 1990's play list today.  Specifically Dramarama, Anything Anything.


I'll give you candy, give you diamonds, give you pills,
Give you anything you want, hundred dollar bills,
I'll even let you watch the shows you want to see,
Just marry me, marry me, marry me...


*pics from etsy livelyHood, Leviticus jewelry, Pamela Love




Remind me to talk more about this later.

Pajamas On.

No comments:

Post a Comment