Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pajamas Off.

It's 7° outside, I have to go potty, the dog has to go potty.  I have to leave for work in 10 minutes.  I need a toothbrush, I need Prince on the stereo.  I need to take my medicine, put on pants.  All the terrors of waking up in the morning.  Hit snooze.  My brain is racing with all this shit we all gotta do everyday.  I make the slightest move to start my day...and in his sleep, boyfriend holds on to me tighter.  How am I expected to deal with anything when that happens??  The world is a cold cruel place when yr in love.
With all the awful on this planet, you'd think there could be a little more accommodation for happy.  The little things. How perfect would it be if on a morning like I mentioned, I could call up to work and say that i was going to be an hour late because i simply need more snuggle time.  And they'd be cool with it.  "Yeah no problem, I totally understand.  I was late yesterday because my cat was just too cute.  See you when you get here."  Awesome.



Pajamas on:
Pink hotpants with blue polka-dots.
White tank top with blue iron on FUCK.
Pink leopard print bathrobe.
Let's all go back to bed.
Pajamas On.

No comments:

Post a Comment